Most families have a difficulty carving out enough of a slot for dinner, let alone making something delicious. That is no longer going to be a problem, once you know how to make these wonderful mini-taco boats. Not only do they taste great, they can be made in a single skillet!
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 cup onion, diced
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 package Old El Paso Taco Seasoning
– 1 – 15-ounce can tomatoes, diced
– 1 – 4-ounce can Old El Paso Green Chiles, diced
– 1 – 15-ounce can black beans
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 packages mini Old El Paso Taco Boats
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
Add the ground beef and brown, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
Add the diced tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning, and the black beans. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Serve using mini Old El Paso taco boats and your favorite toppings!