We live in a world full of sandwich choices but none are quite as popular as the simple grilled cheese. Although you may have been enjoying grilled cheese sandwiches for years, you’ve probably never tried them quite like this. With these 3 different ways of making the ultimate grilled cheese, you may never go back to regular grilled cheese again.
– White bloomer loaf (crusty bread with rounded ends)
– Butter, softened
– 7 ounces (200 grams) cheddar cheese
– 7 ounces (200 grams) gruyere cheese
– English mustard
– Sriracha sauce (or your favorite hot sauce)
– 12 good quality crumbed ham slices