If you’re looking for the ultimate summer treat, you truly don’t need to look any further than lemon pie. The mixtures of flavors taste like you’re eating sunshine, each and every time you take a bite. If you crave lemon pie, we have a treat for you. It is the easiest to make lemon pie that is to die for.
From time to time, you come across one of those go-to recipes that you seem to turn to over and over again. It doesn’t matter if you are making this pie for a family dinner or a picnic at the park, it is certain to be something that will bring the smiles out in abundance.
– 3/4 cup sugar
– 4 eggs
– 1/2 cup melted butter
– 2 cups milk
– 1 tsp. vanilla extract
– Zest from 1/2 lemon
– Juice from 1/2 lemon
– 1 cup coconut flakes
– 1/2 cup flour
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and eggs. Whisk together to combine.
2. Add melted butter and milk. Whisk to combine.
3. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk.
4. Add coconut flakes and flour. Whisk to combine.
5. Pour mixture into a bake-safe dish. Bake at 350 F. for 45-50 minutes.
6. Top with whipped cream and blueberries – Enjoy!