What is your favorite tool in your kitchen? If you really stop to think about it, the perfect tool would be one that does more than just stir some food or perhaps bake it. It would also have to be a convenient choice, and you can’t get any more convenient than the slow cooker. After all, it does the food for you while you work, sleep or do anything else.
If you thought that the slow cooker was only for simple recipes, this recipe is about to change your mind. It is easy to make, and the slow cooker certainly does doe it justice but the flavors are anything but simple, they are extreme! It is the slow cooker Coca Cola baby back rib recipe and once you try it, you will come back to it over and over again.
1 rack pork baby back ribs
1 can Coca-Cola
Salt and Pepper
1 cup barbecue sauce
1. Salt and pepper ribs generously on both sides.
2. Wrap ribs around outside of crock pot.
3. Pour Coke over ribs and cook for 8-10 hours.
4. Cover a oven safe pan with aluminum foil.
5. The meat will be falling off the bones, so carefully transfer the ribs to the foil lined pan (meaty side up).
6. Cover ribs with barbecue sauce and place under broiler until sauce starts to sizzle and caramelize.
7. Remove from oven and serve.